There will be a lot of people telling you which party you should vote for in the election and why. The bishops of both the Church of England and the Roman Catholic church have produced lengthy documents. My suggestion is much shorter.
Ask yourself if the party you are thinking of voting for:
- takes food and drink away from people, leaving them hungry and thirsty
- tells strangers to go away
- takes clothes away from the poor, leaving them naked
- ignores the sick or the imprisoned.
If so, then you probably should be voting for another party.
If there is a party that:
- feeds the hungry
- gives drink to the thirsty
- takes in the stranger
- clothes the naked
- visits the sick
- and comes to the imprisoned,
then you might like to consider that party.