- Chocolate can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using chocolate!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for chocolate.
- Over 46,000 pieces of chocolate float on every square mile of ocean.
- South Australia was the first place to allow chocolate to stand for parliament.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than chocolate!
- Chocolate can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- The state nickname of Iowa is ‘The chocolate state’.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of chocolate, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and chocolate.
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem
This also works very well for Christmas. See also ghoti’s live journal.